hey, look what i got!
- i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
there is a little pony lover inside all of us...
We spent the day with my friend Kyle, searching antique malls and flea markets for My Little Ponies. After an entire day of hanging out with him moaning and complaining about how come I can't collect something cooler, in the end, he seemed pretty stoked when he asked if he could have my baity Majesty and I let him take her home. lol.
Posted by rawwwwr!!! at 5:29 PM
- there is a little pony lover inside all of us...
- baby Princess Sparkle!!
- My Little Pony Fair 2009 - location announced.
- 2008 Comic Con Pony has been announced!
- Art Pony now for sale!!!!
- Inspirational Word Ponies Collectors set
- Jeanette has done it again!!
- Sea Ponies!!!!
- fancy pants babies and italian bow tie
- ▼ June (9)