me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jeanette has done it again!!

Jeanette, my netherlands friend, did another trade with me!!
this time she sent me an Italian Parasol and an Italian Peachy!! and she included a baby Tic-tac-toe as a little surprise extra! Will post some pictures as soon as I get them washed up!

No comments: