me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

baby Princess Sparkle!!

update! all clean!


me and matt headed down to the Antique mall today and look who i found!!! baby Princess Sparkle!! for $10!! that's a lot better than $40 or $50!!! she just needs a little love. and I have a ton of pony love to give! I'll update when I get her all washed up.


1 comment:

pink_sameen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.