me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Edmonotn Collectible Toy and Comic Show

the Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show was today.

It seemed to be a great turn out. Me and Karlee had a booth set up selling ponies, of course. I sold quite a few ponies and got to bring my Greek MOC ponies along to show off a bit. Our booth was right next to Ernie Hudson's (the black Ghost Buster!) which was really cool. You know, sometimes when you see or meet a celebrity out of character, especially when they are an icon from you childhood, it seems fathomable that at one time they could have been that character, but you have to strain to imagine it? do you know what I mean? well Ernie, is not like that. he IS the black Ghost Buster. when I was talking to him, it just seemed surreal to me that he was standing in front of me. I kept wondering why he didn't have a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, Lol. If he had pulled out his Proton pack right in front of me and busted a ghost, I don't think I would have been at all surprised.

and Karlee traded me my sparkle baby Starflower(a gift to Shane) for...

Zig Zag the Zebra

No comments: