me

My photo
i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I got my swap box today!!!

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! are you ready?!?

for THE BEST swap box brag EVER!!!!!










Princess Pinkstar!!!! you are amazing! I love everything so much~!! You really did give a box that made me go WOW!!!









and it was soooOOOOo nice of you to think of Madeleine and send along some goodies for her as well. Everything was so thoughtful.








I think I may cry from smiling so hard....








first up...the box!!!!

it's really a pretty box, isn't it?



I got a sweet card and a little note which was lovely, explaining where everything came from. I keep all my swap cards and notes together in a scrap book, so that is where these beautiful cards will be going.



I got some PONY PAMPHLETS!!!!!

this is before I tore off all the wrapping....

look at my new beautiful ponies!!!!!!

junk food!!! I am so excited to eat these. I've never had them!

stickers, stickers, stickers!!! what!?! Is that a Bananas in Pajamas CD??? you bet it is!!
i think it's for Madeleine, but I am totally listening to it right now, ahhhh, memories.

some stuff for Maddie. Tiger talks!!! he has buttons on his feet and he tells a story!!! and baby headbands!!!

some gorgeous fairies. one is a little figure and the other is a magnet!

Princess Pinkstar. you spoiled me!!! thank you so much!! I wish you were here so i could give you the biggest hug EVER!! seriously, internet hugs are not enough.

*biggest internet hugs I can give anyways*

No comments: