- i live the simple life so to speak, but a bit of an eccentric one. i have an extensive vintage my little pony collection and shelves of only the geekiest lunch boxes around. nerd? perhaps. really i love to collect anything vintage and i enjoy being a big kid entirely too much. i love to sew and make cute things. i am vegetarian; i love to cook and bake. i try and be conscious of the decisions i make in this life. i recycle. i reuse. i compost. i try to live as plastic free as possible. hippy? no. hippies never looked this good in a 50's dress and high heels.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
one more to go!
well, I finally received my Brazilian Sunlight in the mail!! She is of course stunning! I am so close to finishing this set, it hurts. I can't seem to find that last one though!!! **frustration** My searches for her so far have been fruitless, to the point that I am willing to pay well above the market value for her, which is I believe about $80. because my missing one is the French Sunlight w/ freckles and I already own the one without freckles, my set still looks pretty complete. well, the search continues...in the meantime though, here is my Sunlight collection!
Posted by rawwwwr!!! at 10:59 AM
- Edmonton Pony Meet 2008
- one more to go!
- me and R2's new favorite pony
- please Greek pony gods...
- 2008 collectors fair exclusives
- those dirty little mexicans
- Mexican 'tea and ponies' party
- the suspense is killing me!!
- Brazil Sunlight and Brazil Butterscotch
- Collector Pose Bowtie and Applejack
- thrift store finds
- Mi Pequeño Pony
- ▼ May (12)